Thursday, February 21, 2013

Introduction from your Social Media Director

Hi everybody,

My name is Gary Feltman. I'm excited to serve as Argo's social media director. I am tasked with moderating and communicating information on behalf of Argo.

To briefly describe this position, information will be shared mainly through social networking sites Facebook and Twitter (@argohs217). The information will mostly consist of Argo's school community news, current events, celebrations, student creations, and other information for ACHS stakeholders that represents and reflects Argo's core values and mission. Argo's social media also serves as a platform for the Argo school community, alumni, and other users to communicate; positive interaction is encouraged!

Please feel free to contact me, as I am always open to feedback, ideas and/or suggestions. The fastest way to reach me would be to email me on the email address designated for social media: jargonaut@argohs.net


Sincerely

Gary Feltman
Social Media Director

Argo Facebook: www.facebook.com/argohs
Argo Alumni Facebook: www.facebook.com/achs217 

No comments:

Post a Comment